Translate

22 September, 2014

Pics Are Proof That Cats Are The Most Dramatic Pets Ever.

(GASP).


General Cats Patton reporting for duty


You guys! Lemme jus... Hey, you guys!


Help!!!


Stupid dog...stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.



I'm tired, I just want to...oo, banana!?


You no loves me no mores...?


Abort!! Abort!!


Yep, it's a tree, RUN!


Where are they all coming from!?


My stomach full.


Monster attack!!


Printers make me jumpy too...


Something smells goo-AH!


How badly you need to wash your clothes.


You guys? There's....something in the box.


I ain't afraid of no helico-HEY!



This smells kinda...Agh!


YOU recorded over my game.


My mom told me to stay away from dogs like you.

Breaks, breaks!


I'm the sickest... Soooooo sick.


There's another, younger, furrier, cat, isn't there...how could you?


No comments :

Post a Comment